Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Miss You Too


So, training was alright yesterday. It went about like I expected. Well, except for one of them, which I missed. It seems to be a theme for this week. This time, though, it may be a lack of good sleep or a lack of calories. I'm not sure which. It could be a combination of both.

My squats and deadlifts went well. Actually, my deadlifts went so well that I ran a couple of boys off from the squat rack next to us. I didn't realize it happened, I didn't hear what they said. According to my husband, though, they commented on the fact that I was adding more weight and then they left. I felt a little bad, but a lot triumphant. It always amuses me when guys can't handle a girl that's stronger then them. That may be petty of me, but I'm fine with that.

The overhead press, though, didn't budge. By all rights I should have been able to put the weight over my head, but I couldn't. There is no reason I shouldn't have been able to make a 2.5 pound jump, which is what I'm confined to at the moment because my upper body strength is no where near my lower body strength.

Next time, though, I should be able to get it. I'll make sure I'm sleep well, and eating enough. Other then that, though, there is not much to share. So, with all that said, on to the numbers! Again, thank you all for reading.

Squats: 210x3x5
Deadlifts: 230x1x5

No comments:

Post a Comment