Monday, March 24, 2014

Hurt My Shoulder


So, I've done something to my shoulder. I don't know what, but it finally seems to be easing up. Last week, though, I ended up not really being able to do any lifts because of it. Even laying on my right side, or rolling over in bed, sends a stabbing pain lancing through the shoulder blade.

There isn't any bruising or swelling that I can see, but a friend of mine things I may have sprained it. He said that something similar has happened to him and that's what his doctor said it was. I don't know if this is the case, I certainly hope not. I was able to bench tonight, though I didn't complete all the sets. The benching, for the most part, didn't bother the shoulder. The reason I couldn't finish the sets is because I was probably benching more then I should have been.

Still, I'm not going to let it stop me. I'm going to do what training I can. If something hurts the shoulder, like over head presses of the like, then I'll substitute something else until it's completely healed. We'll just have to see where the week leads me.

Anyway. I don't really have much to add to this post. I wont be posting my numbers yet. I'm still debating on if I'll do it once a week, bi-monthly, or just once a month. I'll likely go on and post this weeks after all the training sessions are over, though.

Thank you all for reading. As always, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment