Sunday, March 16, 2014

Finally Settling on Short and Long Term Goals


I know that over the past few months I've been very bad at updating my blog. I haven't kept track of my lifts through this forum as I should have. As you may know, I've had trouble settling on a program. Some of that is because I'm dissatisfied with my weight and/or body composition. I don't necessarily mind the weight so much as the current composition at my body.

So, over the next few months, I'm going to be focusing on cleaning my diet up and just maintaining my strength. I may only be able to make small jumps here or there, but overall I just want to maintain my strength level where it is. I will keep personal track of that, but I am not likely to post it since it would be redundant unless I actually make progress.

In all of my waffling between training programs I've lost quiet a bit of strength, but I'll gain that back easily enough. Even with the change in diet I think I'll be back to where I was in a month or so. After that we'll just have to see how my composition as come along to see what I do from there.

I will continue to work on learning the Olympic lifts. I'm concentrating on the Snatch a bit more then the Clean and Jerk since it's so much more complex. I currently can't do a complete Snatch with an empty bar. I'll also likely post my numbers at least once a month so that any progress that is made can be kept track of that way.

Anyway, I know that was a bit rambling, but thank you for reading. It is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment