Thursday, March 28, 2013

Training Today



This is not going to be a long post. There isn't really much to talk about today as my training...really didn't happen. Now, I was suppose to train yesterday, but I was under the weather and did not want to risk getting sick and having to rush to the bathroom while trying to squat. I did go to the YMCA today, but it still didn't really go well.

We recently got an app called Deep Squatter on one of our androids, so I tried to use that to make sure that I was getting parallel. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to work. It took a bit longer to get through my squats because I was fiddling with it trying to get the phone positioned right before I finally just gave up and went off how it felt along. I do think that I got parallel on my 2nd and 3rd set, but I'm going to do 225 again before I allow myself to increase the weight to be absolutely certain.

The rest of my training is the part that did not happen. I had finished my warm ups for my bench when my husband called and I had to leave. So, unfortunately, I wont get to finish those today. I'll get them Saturday, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment