Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Few Resets


We have decided to reset a few things. Our bench presses were not low enough, and I'm going to have to roll back my squats a bit further then 225. It's going to be about 215, maybe a touch lower then that. So I'm not really adding anything so far as my numbers go. I was able to increase my Power Clean, though, to 70 lbs. I did that 3 times per set for 5 sets. My bench is at 100, though, I'm sure of that.

Basically we made a few mistakes and we have to go back and fix them. It's all part of the learning process. As annoyed as we are with having to reset anything, we would much rather have very strong forms for our lifts then have to fix everything when we are supposedly at 300 and 400 lbs. So, if it means that we have a bit of a set back, then so be it.

That's really just about all that I have to say at the on this. We'll get where we want to be, it's just going to take some work. Everything worth doing takes a lot of work, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment