Friday, September 6, 2013

Different Day, Different Lifts


I had even more fun training this my training yesterday. I even tried a proper Snatch, thought that didn't go very well. It's a very technical move and is almost assuredly going to require that I have a coach to learn it properly. Even though I did it wrong, though, it was fun.

There are a few things we'll still need to go to the gym for until we have all the plates and equipment we need, but it wont be long before we can just cancel the membership and do everything from home. Though, there are things that we'll have to find a new locations for if we want to do them properly, mostly the sandbag carries since our yard just isn't big enough for it.

Well, there isn't much more to talk about. I have some mobilization that I need to do on my IT bands and such, but I'm chugging along with that work. My back is much better then it was when I started pushing heavy weight. Still, there's a lot of work to do.

Anyway, here are my numbers. Thank you all for reading.

Muscle Snatches: 75x2x6
Hang Cleans: 90x5x5
Weighted Goodmornings: 95x5x3

No comments:

Post a Comment