Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fun With Training


Alright, so I have a few days to tell you all about. Saturday I did a 100 pound sandbag carry for 500 meters. We were suppose to do the car push as well, but the celebration of our anniversary and my birthday sort of held it up. It was also sweltering hot, so that may have played a small roll in that being cut short. It will happen next time though. Nothing will keep me from doing the car push the next day that I'm suppose to.

I have had a bunch of PR's this week, so I'm pretty happy about that! Most of them have been 10 pound records, but some have only been five pound. One wasn't a PR at all, but that's okay. Most of my lifts have increased, so I'm happy about that.

There isn't a lot to talk about, though. I'm still very much enjoying training at home. It's just superior to having to go to a gym and rush through our session because the daycare will only watch my son for two hours. It's still good to give yourself a time frame, though, so that you don't take longer then you really need to.

Well, to the numbers now! Thank you all for reading!

9/2
Bench: 120x5x1
Push Press: 90x5x1
Lat Pull Downs: 150

9/3
Front Squats: 135x5x1
Snatchgrip Deadlifts: 215x5x1
Sit Ups: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment