Friday, August 30, 2013

More Training and More Gains!


Before I start I want to say that the deficit deadlifts I posted for last time were done without using straps. The last time I attempted them was with straps, and I got up to 225. So, only 10 pounds lighter without the straps is pretty awesome considering how difficult they are.

Now, on with the rest of it. It's still going awesome. I'm loving being able to train out of the house more and more everyday. Especially if our suspicions on the bar being heavier are correct. We have a couple of things we'll need to figure out for some bits of training, but it's good overall.

There isn't a whole lot to talk about, though, so I suppose I'll get on with the numbers. I've had increases in everything, so I'm really happy. I'm happier with some more then others, but that's always going to be the case. Without further delay, though, here are my numbers!

Full Clean and Push Press: 100x2x1
Klokov Presses: 75x2x1
Snatch Grip Romanian Deadlifts: 195x3x3

I wont have much to talk about when it comes to my training tomorrow. I've just got Sandbag Carries and the whole pushing the car thing. I'll post how much I carried for the sandbag on, since I can change the weight on that, when I make my post next week. Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment