Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Good Days Training


Training yesterday went really well for me. I made some jumps that I wasn't really sure I would be able to make, but I'm glad that I attempted them now. The one that surprised me the most was my bench press. I went up 5 lbs from where I was last time, and with my history of struggling with them I really expected to miss. The key, apparently, is eating like it's my job. Of course, sleep is something else I need quite a bit of too.

Nothing really all that spectacular happened. I don't have any observations or realizations to really add to this post. I suppose all there really is to do now is to post my numbers. So, here goes!

Squats: 205x2x8
Bench: 110x2x8
Row: 90x5x3
Weighted Sit Up: 50x5x3

That's about it for today. Thank you all for reading, even though it was sort of a short post today. ^_^ As always, it's appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment