Friday, July 12, 2013

Awesome Training Days are Awesome.


Well, training went fantastic yesterday! Some of you may know this due to the post that my husband made on Facebook. For those of you that don't know, it was really really good! Everything went up a little bit. Some of my lifts may not have gone up as much as I wanted, but they all went up a little.

Now, that being said I had some trouble with the Snatch grip Romanian Deadlifts that I had to do. I think that the jump I made was a little to big, as I had difficulty holding the bar up the entire time. I did 195 lbs, which is 10 pounds higher then the last time I did it. I probably should have only made a 5 pounds jump, though. Still, I'm pretty happy.

I also had clean and push presses to do. These are a lot of fun, and I got triple digits over my head! This is a first. No form of overhead work as been over 95 pounds before. I put 102.5 up, though. I'm extremely happy about that.

We also had Klokov presses to do. These are presses that you push up from your back, instead of the traditional way their done. I got 82.5 up with that, which is a small increase. It's only 2.5 pounds up from last time, but it's movement.

That's pretty much it for today, though. It'll be more fun training tomorrow! I can't wait for it! As always, thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment