Monday, July 29, 2013

Form Correction


As you all know, I had a bit of trouble with my power cleans the last time I tried to do them. That problem has been taken care of. This is pretty much thanks to my husband helping me with form correction, and timing. Now that I have that all right, I can do the cleans well enough. The form correction also, unfortunately, means that I'm not able to pull as much for it. It's alright, though. I think it will increase fairly quickly now that I have it right.

Aside from that, my training went very well on Saturday. All of my numbers went up except for the Power Clean, but that's okay. It's more important that I do the lift correctly, then get higher numbers and hurt myself. My bench press is moving beautifully, so I'm very happy with that.

I don't really have a lot to say. Here's to hoping that my overhead press increases tomorrow. I'll be happy if I get even a tiny movement out of it. I suppose it's time to move on to the numbers now, though! So here you go. Thank you for reading!

Squats: 215x3x5
Bench: 110x3x5
Power Cleans: 85x5x3

No comments:

Post a Comment